View all facilities
- Disc Golf
- Picnic Tables
- Sport Fishing
- Swimming Pool
Emerson Park offers something for the whole family to enjoy.
- Disc golf
- Sport fishing
- Theater are among the many attractions you will find at Emerson Park on the north shore of beautiful Owasco Lake
- For pavilion reservations and Information, please contact H and J Hospitality.
- Owasco Paddles: Rental of kayaks, canoes, and stand up paddleboards
- Picnic shelters are available for rental. View more information on the shelter pricing. Call the Park office at 315-253-5611 or email us for availability or more information.
Additional Resources & Information
- Beach is open 11 a.m. to 7 p.m. daily. Seasonal and weather permitting
- Calendar of Events
- Email Merry Go Round Playhouse
- Facebook page
- View information and fees
- Dogs are allowed on the Fleming side of the park (West of Deauville Island and behind the Express Mart). No pets are allowed in the main park.
- No glass containers allowed.
- Park is carry in-carry out only-in trash.
- 18 Hole Course
- Concrete tee pads (6,196 feet long)
- The course is located south and east of The Ward W O'Hara Agricultural Museum and Dr. Joseph F. Karpinski Sr. Educational Center.