Cayuga County NY Homepage
I cannot reach my worker by phone. What should I do?

If you are reporting a change to your worker, leave the information on the voicemail. The worker may not need to talk to you. If the worker needs more information, they will send you correspondence through the mail. If the worker can make the change without documentation, the change will be made and you will receive a notice of decision in the mail. Make sure you are speaking slowly and clearly when leaving messages and leave a phone number so the worker can get back to you if necessary. If you have your case number leave that on your message. If you do not know your case number, leave the spelling of your last name and your date of birth or social security number so we can look you up. You may also go to the "Submit Forms Online" section to send your worker a question or to report changes.

Show All Answers

1. I missed a scheduled appointment (orientation, recertification, job search, etc). What should I do?
2. My case was denied. Now what?
3. My situation has changed. What should I do?
4. I can’t get the documentation that my worker requested. What should I do?
5. I lost my benefit card or my card is not working. How can I get a replacement?
6. I cannot reach my worker by phone. What should I do?
7. How can I check my benefits?
  1. Cayuga County NY Homepage

Contact Us

Government Websites by CivicPlus®
Arrow Left Arrow Right
Slideshow Left Arrow Slideshow Right Arrow