My situation has changed. What should I do?

You must report changes to your worker within 10 calendar days. Failure to do so may result in over grant or possible criminal penalties up to and including jail time. If you would be entitled to more benefits because of the change, you may not receive it without notifying your worker that there has been a change in your circumstance.

Show All Answers

1. I missed a scheduled appointment (orientation, recertification, job search, etc). What should I do?
2. My case was denied. Now what?
3. My situation has changed. What should I do?
4. I can’t get the documentation that my worker requested. What should I do?
5. I lost my benefit card or my card is not working. How can I get a replacement?
6. I cannot reach my worker by phone. What should I do?
7. How can I check my benefits?