Submittal & Review
Referrals must be submitted by the Town, Village or City board that is reviewing the proposed action or other representative of the referring board. Referring boards must complete this Referral Form (PDF) and attach as a cover sheet.
A complete referral contains:
- A completed Referral Form
- A complete copy of the application submitted to the local municipality including all supporting materials, maps, or plans
- Part 1 of an Environmental Assessment Form (EAF) completed by the applicant, for State Environmental Quality Review (SEQR).
- Use a Short EAF or Full EAF as required by the action type.
- An EAF is not necessary if the action is classified as a Type II action for SEQR, but please note on the referral form if the referring board has determined that it is a Type II action.
- If the SEQR process for the action has already progressed past Part 1 of the EAF, please include as much documentation as has been completed, such as EAF Parts 2 and 3, a determination of significance, or a draft Environmental Impact Statement (EIS).
- Any other supporting materials, such as meeting minutes when the action was discussed- or substantive correspondence with the applicant.
- Send complete referrals by mail, fax, or email to:
Cayuga County GML 239-l, m, & n Review Committee meets the third Thursday of each month. The referral submission deadline for a regular meeting of the Cayuga County GML 239-l, m & n Review Committee is Tuesday, the week prior to the meeting date. Complete referrals must be received by this date in order to be reviewed at the next Committee meeting.