Only one letter away from
heaven, Fair Haven is a delightful village surrounding Little Sodus Bay. The Village of Fair Haven has changed from a shipping port to a resort community and features some of the best fishing, swimming, boating and camping in New York State.
It has been said that the Fair Haven sunset is rivaled in beauty only by those in Japan. Maybe you should come and take a look...and another and another...
Fair Haven Village Office is CLOSED To the Public Until Further Notice Due to the COVID-19 Pandemic
Water Bill Payments can be mailed, paid on the Village Website or placed in the drop box to the right of the office door.
• Village office 315-947-5112 option 2
• DPW/Water Dept: 315-947-5112 option 3
• Code Enforcement: 315-947-5112 option 4
• Mayor’s Office: 315-947-5112 option 5
Village email: email@example.com
• Water Emergencies call: 315-591-4563 or 315-529-7705
• Sewer Emergencies: 315-882-8810 If no answer, leave a Voicemail Message and we will get back to you.
Election Rescheduled to
Tuesday April 28th
Village Hall 14523 Cayuga St.
12:00 Noon to 9:00 p.m.
Area Locations for Sand Bag Pickup:
Village Location: End of Stafford Street
Sterling Location: Take State Route 104A East toward Sterling; turn right onto Teachout Road; sandbags about ¼ mile down the road on the right.
Questions: Call the Village Office 315-947-5112 option 2