Mental Health Response to COVID-19
The Cayuga County Community Mental Health Center (CCCMHC) remains open. Some changes have been made to the services provided.
- There is no change for community members who receive medications at CCCMHC. If you receive medications (including injectable medications), you will continue to receive your medication as regularly scheduled. Please report to the building for your appointment.
- If you are a current client and have a scheduled appointment with a therapist, nurse practitioner or psychiatrist, your appointment will be conducted via telephone. You will receive a phone call from your provider at your scheduled appointment time. Future appointments will continue to be scheduled and will be conducted via telephone until further notice. If you do not receive a phone call during your scheduled appointment time and are waiting more than 10 minutes, please call 315-253-0341 to let us know.
- For community members who work with a care manager at CCCMHC, all appointments will be conducted by telephone until further notice.
- If you are a current client and your phone number has changed, please call CCCMHC at 315-253-0341 to update your phone number.
- If you would like to request services at CCCMHC as a new client, please call CCCMHC at 315-253-0341 to make an appointment. All appointments with new clients will be conducted via telephone.
- If you do not have a phone or have access to a phone, please come to CCCMHC for your scheduled appointment. You will be given access to a phone in the building in order to speak with your therapist, psychiatrist, nurse practitioner or care manager.
- If you are experiencing a crisis, please contact our office at 315-253-0341. Staff is available to assist community members experiencing a crisis during normal hours of operation (Monday to Friday, 8:30am to 4:30pm).
- Crisis services remain available after our normal business hours and can be accessed by calling the same number—315-253-0341. You will be connected to the after-hours crisis service.
Please be sure to check this webpage regularly for updates.
We appreciate the community’s support in our transition to care by telephone and, we look forward to seeing you in our office again as soon as possible!
The mission of the Cayuga County Community Mental Health Center is to provide quality mental health services to Cayuga County residents. Our professionals treat, monitor, and support individuals with mental health needs toward the goal of improving quality of life while serving the needs of the community.
The Cayuga County Community Services Board oversees CCCMHC programs.