Mental Health Response to COVID-19
The Cayuga County Community Mental Health Center (CCCMHC) is open. Please see the information below regarding appointments.
- Medications: If you receive medications (including injectable medications), please report to the building for your appointment.
- Clinic appointments: Appointments with therapists, nurse practitioners and psychiatrists continue to be done by phone and video. Some in-person appointments at the building have also been scheduled.
- For video appointments: Your provider will contact you at the time of the appointment and send you a link to join by video. If you do not receive a message or phone call during your scheduled video appointment time and are waiting more than 10 minutes, please call 315-253-0341 and press 1 to let us know.
- For phone appointments: Your provider will call you at the time of your appointment. If you are a current client and your phone number has changed, please call CCCMHC at 315-253-0341 to update your phone number. If you do not receive a phone call during your scheduled appointment time and are waiting more than 10 minutes, please call 315-253-0341 and press 1 to let us know.
- For in-person appointments at CCCMHC:
- Report to the building at the time of your appointment. If you arrive early, please wait outside.
- At the entryway, COVID 19 screening questions will be asked. If you have had a positive COVID 19 test or contact with an individual who tested positive for COVID 19 in the last 14 days, have COVID 19 symptoms or are ill, call prior to your appointment to change the appointment to video or phone.
- Face masks are required in the building and are available at the entryway if needed.
- Six feet of distance between individuals is required in the waiting room, in hallways and in offices.
- To request new appointments: If you would like to start services at CCCMHC as a new client, you may come to the building between 8:30 to 3:30 and start services the same day. If you are unable to come to the building, please call CCCMHC at 315-253-0341 and press 1. A staff member will assist you in starting services.
- If you have a phone or video appointment and you need access to a phone or computer, please come to CCCMHC for your scheduled appointment. You will be given access to a phone or computer in the building in order to connect with your therapist, psychiatrist, nurse practitioner or care manager.
- Care management: For community members who work with a care manager at CCCMHC, contact your care manager about scheduling an appointment.
- For help in a crisis during business hours: If you are experiencing a crisis, please contact our office at 315-253-0341 or come to our office during business hours. Staff is available to assist community members experiencing a crisis during normal hours of operation (Monday to Friday, 8:30am to 4:30pm).
- Crisis services remain available after our normal business hours and can be accessed by calling the same number—315-253-0341. You will be connected to the after-hours crisis service.
Please be sure to check this webpage regularly for updates.
We appreciate the community’s support in our transition!
The mission of the Cayuga County Community Mental Health Center is to provide quality mental health services to Cayuga County residents. Our professionals treat, monitor, and support individuals with mental health needs toward the goal of improving quality of life while serving the needs of the community.
The Cayuga County Community Services Board oversees CCCMHC programs.