Your Passport Headquarters
NOTICE: Starting June 21, 2021, we will be taking appointments for 1st time Adult passports & passports for children young than 16 only.
Please have applications (applications are linked below) completed if possible and bring the required documents. Please see application for acceptable/required documents, forms of payments, etc.
1. PROOF OF U.S. CITIZENSHIP: Applicants born in the United States: A previous U.S. passport or certified birth certificate
Birth certificates must include the full names of the applicant’s parent(s) and a raised seal. A hospital certificate is NOT an acceptable proof of birth.
2. PROOF OF IDENTITY: Most common is current/valid New York State drivers license. Additional documents may be required if valid NYS license is not available. Children under 16: will require parents with ID to be present.
The renewal of passports can be done by the applicant by completing a DS-82, submitting a new photo and payment, and mailing it at the Post Office (mail it trackable). We will take photos for renewals (photos are $15)
Please contact our office if you have any questions, prior to making your appointment
- What is the difference between a passport book and a passport card?
- How much does a passport cost and how long does it take to get one? Currently it is up to 11 weeks. What are acceptable payments?
- How long is a passport good for?
- Can I still renew my passport even though it has expired, or do I have to pay the processing fee again?
- I am travelling overseas and my passport only has a few months left on it before it expires. Should I renew my passport before my trip?
- What do I do if my passport is expired for more than 5 years? What documents do I need to apply for a new passport?
- When am I required to use a passport?
- What if one parent cannot be present when applying for a passport for their child under the age of 16?