If you are undecided about becoming a foster parent but would like to help out in some way, consider the following:
- Gift Certificates for department or grocery stores
- Donations of new or slightly used clothing and/or toys
- New afghans or blankets
- Baby products (diapers, wipes, formula, etc.)
- Appointment books, calendars, dry erase boards, scrap books, photo albums
- School supplies (new backpacks, crayons, pencils, paper, folders)
- Cleaning supplies
- Board games, learning tools, crayons & coloring books
- New or used books for all ages
If you are interested in donating any of the above items, please contact 315-253-1375 to discuss your donation.
Thank you for supporting the Cayuga County Foster Care & Adoption Program!