Cayuga County NY Homepage

Submit forms online

Submit question to worker. Use this form to communicate with your worker. Please keep in mind the worker will not be able to reply directly so you must list an alternate means to be contacted. 

Report a change to worker  Use this form to tell your worker what has changed in your household and/or circumstances, including but not limited to new income, loss of income, change of address, someone has moved in or out of your home 

You may submit Temporary Assistance recertification applications (to continue an already open case) online by going to My Benefits NY. You will need to create a user account to do so.

At this time you may not submit Temporary Assistance applications (to open a new case) online. You may mail them to us or drop them off to 160 Genesee Street, Auburn, NY- 3rd floor. You must have an interview in person to receive Temporary Assistance.

  1. Cayuga County NY Homepage

Contact Us

Government Websites by CivicPlus®
Arrow Left Arrow Right
Slideshow Left Arrow Slideshow Right Arrow