Verne Morton Photos/North Main Street

This photo shows three businesses that existed on North Main street in 1907. The two on the left were destroyed in the 1912 fire. The third store, the Lynch Hardware Store, is across an East-West running street. It survived the fire and is a second-hand store today. The middle structure was rebuilt and the current building is very similar to that shown here. The Fuller house can be seen peeking through the trees on the right.

Previous | Home | Next