Contact The Town of Cato
TOWN OF CATO
Cato Town Office: 11320 Short Cut Road, Cato, New York 13033
PHONE (315) 626-6230
FAX (315) 626-3389
Town Clerk/Tax Collector: Jody Snyder
Town Board - Meeting Night, 1st Tuesday of Each Month, 7:30 p.m.
Supervisor ~ Charles Ray - 626-6230
Jerry Blumer, Irving Foster, Stefan (Stuffy) House, & Gerry Hunter
Highway Superintendent - Gary Cole 626-6213.
Assessment ~Lawrence Fitts - Assessor - 626-6230.
Town Justice ~ James Dishaw - 626-6904.
Court Clerk ~ Tina Cox
Court Clerk's Email:email@example.com
Code Enforcement Officer ~ Bruce Applebee - 626-3503
Accountant ~ Patty Craine
Town Planning Board - Meets 4th Tuesday of Each Month, 8:00 p.m. Chairman - Thomas Lloyd
-Rosemary Donnelly, Rick Moore, Patricia Rusczyk, Cynthia Stephenson.
Zoning Board of Appeals - Meets 3rd Wednesday of Each Month 8:00 p.m. Chairman - Bruce Jorolemon
Louis House, Joan McDeid, Ferne Twomey, John Whitford.
Assessment Board of Review - Grievance Day to be scheduled. Chairman - Jeffrey Grant,
Peter Khoury, Anne VanHorn.
Dog Control ~ Carl Collier - 253-4367.
Historian ~ Eva Taylor-Sholes - 834-6306
Reminders to Residents:
- 1. Over 1 unregistered vehicle on property is a violation.
- 2. All property splits have to be reviewed by the Planning Board.
- 3. All dogs over 4 months of age have to be licensed.
- 4. Dogs at all times should be on owner's property or under owners control.
- 5. All building projects require a permit.
- 6. Any questions, call the Clerk or Supervisor.