Our Cayuga County Resident Sex Offender Registry can now be filtered by several criteria.
To view specific information about any of the offenders you can click on their last name. This will direct you to a separate page dedicated to that offender.
The sex offender listing below is arranged into columns under headers such as offender level, the city the offender lives within, and the school district the offender lives within. Each of these columns can be filtered to narrow down the listing.
To filter the listing, follow the instructions below:
1. Place your cursor over the column header. The headers are the top row and are labeled terms like city or zip. When your cursor is in this top header a downward arrow will appear directly to the right of the “Y” emblem that is seen in the same header box.
2. Clicking on this downward arrow will open a box with a list of all of the possible variables in that column. From that list you can then select or deselect any of the variables in that list.
3. Once you have selected the variables that you would like to filter the list by you can click on the “Filter” button at the bottom of the list. This will allow you to sort out the offenders you wish to view.
4. You can filter by multiple columns at the same time, as well, by repeating the same steps. For example you can select only level 3 offenders from the level column and at the same time select only Weedsport from the city Column. Your results will be a list of only level 3 offenders who reside in Weedsport.
5. To return to the full listing you just need to refresh the page from your web browser.
DISCLAIMER: The use of this information to harass or commit a criminal act against any person may result in criminal prosecution.
LAST UPDATED: 08/29/2014