By signing in or creating an account, some fields will auto-populate with your information and your submitted forms will be saved and accessible to you.

Bank and Escrow Change Form

  1. This form is used to change the mailing address used on property tax bills for parcels outside the city of Auburn. To change the mailing address for a parcel within Auburn city limits, contact the city assessor's office.
  2. Enter multiple tax map numbers if needed
  3. Escrow Changes
  4. Enter the name of the bank managing the new escrow account.
  5. Owner Verification*
  6. Complete if submitting this form on behalf of the property owner.
  7. Enter phone or email for person submitting form.
  8. Leave This Blank:

  9. This field is not part of the form submission.