View all facilities
Emerson Park offers something for the whole family to enjoy.
Emerson Park is the home to many attractions on the north shore of beautiful Owasco Lake:
- Disc golf
- Sport fishing
- Dogs are allowed on the Fleming side (West of Deauville Island and behind the Express Mart) of the park on leash unless in the dog park. No pets are allowed in the main park.
- No glass containers allowed.
- Park is carry in-carry out trash.
- 18 Hole Course
- Concrete tee pads (6,196 feet long)
- The course is located south and east of The Ward W O'Hara Agricultural Museum and Dr. Joseph F. Karpinski Sr. Educational Center. Parking for the disc golf course can be found behind the Museum.
- For Pavilion reservations and Information, please contact A&M Catering.
- Owasco Paddles: Rental of kayaks, canoes, and stand up paddleboards can be found on the Fleming side of the Park with parking access off of the traffic circle.
- Picnic shelters are available for rental and can be reserved online beginning in 2022. For more information or to reserve until online reservations are available, email us.
- Rentals and Reservations | Cayuga County, NY
- View information and fees
Friends Of Emerson Park
Additional Resources & Information
- Beach is open 11 a.m. to 7 p.m. daily. Seasonal and weather permitting
- Calendar of Events
- Email Merry Go Round Playhouse
- Facebook page