Promotion of Economic Development
The Cayuga County Department of Planning and Economic Development is responsible for providing information and assistance to the business community to promote economic development and to provide opportunities for business expansion and attaction.
Cayuga County Loan Program
The Cayuga County Loan Program was established to stimulate economic activity which would generally not occur in the absence of County assistance. Specifically, the program seeks to play a catalyst role for business start-up and expansion projects in the County.
The objectives of the Cayuga County Loan Program are:
- Encourage growth and expansion of business within Cayuga County.
- Increase employment opportunities for low and moderate income residents.
- Diversify the local economy.
- Stimulate investment from private lending institutions, not-for-profit and government agencies.
- Assist micro-enterprises (businesses with 5 or fewer employees).
For more information on this program click here or contact:
Cayuga County Planning Department
160 Genesee Street
Auburn, New York 13021
(315) 253-1276 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org