The following campaign finance webinars have been added:
- Wednesday, July 29, 2020 - 1:00pm – 4:00pm
- Tuesday, August 18, 2020 - 10:00am – 1:00pm
- Thursday, September 17, 2020 - 9:30am – 12:30pm
Each webinar will include a shared-screen PowerPoint presentation on campaign financial disclosure requirements as defined in New York State Election Law to assist candidates and committees in understanding the law and the disclosure process, as well as an interactive component where attendees may ask questions.
The link for webinar registration is active: https://www.eventbrite.com/o/new-york-state-board-of-elections-9860922632. You may also access this link via this website: https://www.elections.ny.gov/CampaignFinance.html.
We encourage filers in Cayuga County to attend one of the three webinars.
A few things to note:
* Pre-registration is REQUIRED for these webinars, as the WebEx instructions and a packet of information to attendees beforehand.
* In the interest of time and scheduling constraints, these webinars will not offer any CLE/CPE credit.
* These webinars will not cover the upcoming web-based EFS software in detail, as the current desktop EFS software will still be used for the July Periodic. Future webinars will specifically train on the new web-based software closer to its launch.