The mission of the Cayuga County E-911 Emergency Communications Department is:
- To provide the highest level of customer service to the citizens, visitors, and Public Safety Agencies of Cayuga County.
- To provide efficient and cost effective communications support for public safety agencies and the citizens of Cayuga County
- To facilitate the development of highly trained, proficient, dedicated, and self-motivate personnel
- To constantly strive to improve the performance of personnel and our quality of service to the community
For more information, and current events in the 911 Center, Check out and follow our Facebook page.
Hyper-Reach Notification System
Cayuga County E-911 utilizes the Hyper-Reach System as a way of notifying the community of emergency situations such as:
- Boil water advisories
- Inmate breaches
- Missing persons
- Any other situation occurring that would require a mass notification in a short period of time
The system allows us to contact large groups of people in minutes, for any type of situation. This system is hosted and owned by the Asher Group based in Monroe County.
Register Your Cell Phone
The database of telephone numbers comes directly from Verizon and targets landline telephones. If you do not have a landline phone, you can register your cellular phone into the system.