COVID-19 Vaccine Clinics
Upcoming Vaccine Clinics:
Please continue checking this page for upcoming clinics. In addition, you may wish to sign up for Notify Me - our online notification system. You can enter an email address or cellphone number. Be sure to sign up for Health Department alerts and press releases.
Please bring your health insurance card and if receiving a second dose or booster, your vaccination card.
Clinics held at the Fingerlakes Mall (located at 1579 Clark St., Auburn) will be in the Event Center (at the former Spirit Halloween store located on the backside of the mall near the movie theaters).
For seniors or others without access to the internet, City, Town and Village clerks can assist with online registration as well as the Cayuga Community Health Network by calling 315-252-4212.
The availability of the vaccine is not limited to just the health department. Individuals are encouraged to work with local pharmacies, federally qualified health centers, and healthcare providers to get an appointment.
Click here to find a location near you.
Vaccination Definitions and Recommendations:
|Pfizer||Johnson & Johnson|
Ages 6mo - 5yo:
|Ages 6mo - 4yo:||Not approved for this age group|
|Ages 6 - 11yo:||Ages 5 - 11yo:|
Children Ages 12 - 17yo
|Not approved for this age group|
Additional Dose for Some Immunocompromised People:
For more information, visit the CDC website.
Cayuga County residents talk about why they chose to be vaccinated against Covid-19. Watch the videos below to learn more.
- How can I learn more about the COVID-19 vaccine?
- How do I find out if I am eligible for the vaccine?
- I am eligible for the vaccine, where can I make my appointment for my first dose?
- Do I need to prove I am eligible when I arrive for my appointment?
- Do I need health insurance to get the vaccine?
- What type(s) of vaccine(s) are offered by the Cayuga County Health Department?
- I received my first dose of the vaccine at a Cayuga County Health Department clinic. How do I schedule my second dose?
- Can I get my second dose at a different location than my first dose?
- Do I have to get the same vaccine for my second dose?
- What kind of side effects can the COVID-19 vaccine cause?
- How was the vaccine developed so fast? Is it safe?
- I am nervous about getting one of the COVID-19 vaccines, what should I do?
- Who should get the vaccine and when?