Saturday, October 16, 2021 from 10am-12pm at the Fingerlakes Mall.
Saturday, October 23, 2021 from 10am-12pm at the Fingerlakes Mall
YOU MUST REGISTER BELOW.
All three COVID-19 vaccines will be offered. Moderna and Johnson & Johnson are approved for those who are 18 years of age and older.
Children 12 years of age and older are eligible for the Pfizer vaccine and a parent or guardian must accompany anyone under 18 years of age at this clinic.
To register for a vaccine at the clinic on Saturday, October 16, 2021, please click on ONE of the following links below:
Moderna 1st Dose:
Moderna 2nd Dose:
Pfizer 1st Dose:
To register for a vaccine at the clinic on Saturday, October 23, 2021, please click on ONE of the following links below:
Since January, the Cayuga County Health Department has been receiving and administering the Moderna COVID-19 vaccine at our vaccination clinics for those who are eligible. For more information about our vaccination clinics visit: https://www.cayugacounty.us/1610/COVID-19-Immunization-Clinics
For seniors or others without access to websites you can call the New York State vaccination appointment line. Anticipate being on hold a long time as the phone line is overwhelmed. The number to call is 1-833-NYS-4-VAX (1-833-697-4829)
There are a variety of testing options available in Cayuga County:
- Pharmacies, healthcare providers, and urgent care facilities have testing available. Call in advance to see if an appointment is necessary. Search for a test site near you.
- Upstate University Hospital is offering testing at two locations:
1. Water Street Drive-Through Testing Site
800 Water Street
Syracuse, NY 13210
Hours of Operation:
Monday - Friday 8:00am - 4:00pm
Saturday 8:00am - 1:00pm
*An appointment is required to be tested at Water Street.
- Call 315-464-2778, press 0 and follow the prompts.
- Sign into your MyChart account (mychart.upstate.edu) and click on the "COVID Test Scheduling" button to schedule your test online.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org and include your legal name, date of birth, and phone number. You will receive a phone call back to schedule and register for your test.
2. Upstate Community Hospital
4900 Broad Road
Syracuse, NY 13215
Hours of Operation:
Monday - Friday 8:00am - 1:00pm; 1:30 - 4:30pm
No appointment necessary at Suite 1k - this site offers walk-in testing.
Note: Individuals being tested come into the hospital to sign in and then return to their cars to register and speak to a nurse by phone. Once individuals are registered and the nurse assessment is complete, they come into the suite for the test.
- Ithaca Mall is performing testing through Cayuga Medical Center. An appointment is required. Register at cayugahealth/org/ or call 607-319-5708.
Note: Symptomatic persons who do not live in Tompkins County will not be charged a $99 fee. However, asymptomatic non-residents of Tompkins County will be charged a $99 fee.
Click here Get Updates Get Updates Get Updates Get Updates Get Updates Get Updates Get Updates Get Updates Get Updates Get Updates Get Updates or the "Notify Me" button to the right to get updates on vaccine clinics, testing sites and daily COVID-19 status updates in your email or via SMS message.
- How can I learn more about the COVID-19 vaccine?
- How do I find out if I am eligible for the vaccine?
- I am eligible for the vaccine, where can I make my appointment for my first dose?
- Do I need to prove I am eligible when I arrive for my appointment?
- Do I need health insurance to get the vaccine?
- What type(s) of vaccine(s) are offered by the Cayuga County Health Department?
- I received my first dose of the vaccine at a Cayuga County Health Department clinic. How do I schedule my second dose?
- Can I get my second dose at a different location than my first dose?
- Do I have to get the same vaccine for my second dose?
- What kind of side effects can the COVID-19 vaccine cause?
- How was the vaccine developed so fast? Is it safe?
- I am nervous about getting one of the COVID-19 vaccines, what should I do?
- Who should get the vaccine and when?