USDA Rural Development: 504 Home Repair Loan/Grant Program
New Dog License Applications (DOC) must be submitted with verification of rabies vaccination for dogs 4 months and older (Local Law Number 1 of 2010).
Spayed and Neutered are $5 per dog and Unspayed and Unneutered are $12 per dog.
The dog catcher, Fingerlakes Dog Protection Agency, can be reached at 315-253-4367.
When you come in to get your permanent or temporary Accessible Permit (PDF) you will need to bring a photo ID with you.
You need to bring photo ID for this service.
Hunting, Trapping & Fishing License's
We can issued hunting, trapping and fishing licenses:
Hunting and Trapping Licenses go on sale August 1st for each September 1st to August 31st season, instant lottery DMP's available from August 1st to October 1st and First Come/First Serve DMP's, if available, go on sale November 1st and seem to be only available for one day only:
It's recommended that Lifetime License Holders wait until after September 1st for a replacement if you did not get it in the mail.
- If you had a license before...
- For New, with proof of identify, age, residency and education required
- Both the NYS Fishing and Hunting/Trapping Guides are available in the clerks office
- Free replacement Life Time License through November 1st
- 1 day fishing licenses (NYS residents 16+) $5
- 7 day fishing licenses (NYS residents 16+) $12
- 1 year fishing licenses (NYS residents 16-69) $25
- 1 year fishing licenses (NYS residents 70+) $5
- Lifetime fishing (NYS residents 0-69) $460
- Lifetime fishing (NYS residents 70+) $65
- Non Residents available upon request
- For more Hunting, Trapping and Fishing pricing visit NYS December Website
A couple who intends to be married in New York State must apply in person for a marriage license to any town or city clerk in the state. The application for a license must be signed by both applicants in the presence of the town or city clerk with valid identification and all divorce papers.
- There is a 24-hour waiting period from the exact time issued.
- The license is valid for 60 calendar days.
- It costs $40 and includes the marriage certificate issued within 15 days after the officiant returns to issuer.
- No premarital physical is required.
- View a copy of the Marriage License Brochure (PDF) for more information.
- Replacement Certified Copy, if issued through the Town of Venice, is available for a $10 fee.
Residency Verification for School
This Certificate (PDF) for students attending a two year SUNY Community College in New York State but out of Cayuga County. This form needs to be completed, signed in front of a notary and turned into the Cayuga County Treasurer's Office.
For additional Genealogy information you can visit Roots Web.